[PD] Troubles running Pd on Windows XP Professional

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 24 18:52:50 CEST 2015

I've been testing Pd vanilla on a windows XP professional machine (shh...)
Perhaps there's some DLL or something that Pd needs that my machine is
supplying - assuming you're still getting the behavior you were earlier:

spawnl: Invalid argument
C:\pds\pd-043.1test5\bin\wish85.exe: couldn't load TCL

...can you try tunning  C:\pds\pd-043.1test5\bin\wish85.exe from teh command
line to see what errors you get?

thanks
Miller