[PD] Troubles running Pd on Windows XP Professional

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 25 06:56:30 CEST 2015

I take it you have some way to un-install the "MSVC  2008 Redistributable
Package" so that you were able to get the new test version of Pd to fail to
run... if so can you repeat Roman's experiment, launch wish85.exe on the
command lie and find out what else thesystem even log complains up missing?

thanks