[PD] Troubles running Pd on Windows XP Professional

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Jun 25 16:54:48 CEST 2015

I'm not sure, but I think that's not a problem...  I dound something about
that here:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/faq.html

(third question in the FAQ).

But meanwhile, is it still the case that wish85.exe can't run on a pristine
windows XP machine???  There must be something else not happening.  Perhaps
the error log will have something new to say?

thanks
Miller