[PD] Troubles running Pd on Windows XP Professional

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 26 03:40:25 CEST 2015

Well, I'm pretty sure that neither wish85 nor Pd will run without at least
the dlls shipped in pd/bin.  I'm at a loss to figure out for sure what other
DLLs must be present as well.  It looks like I'd better install a pristine
Windows XP myself - I've asked at school if they have one handy, otherwise
I'll run out and buy one somewhere - ugh!