[PD] [ANN] HOA & Cream Library new releases

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:27:21 CEST 2015

> Sounds good Pierre. I’d recommend checking out the deken externals
manager Chris > McCormick, et al have been working on:
https://github.com/pure-data/deken <https://github.com/pure-data/deken>

> It would be really cool to be able to easily install HOA and Cream with
deken.

Hi Dan,

I already use Deken, it is really good. I'll investigate today on how to
integrate the libraries. I have to check few things for compatibility :

I use "all-in-one" externals (Hoa.ext and Cream.ext) that allows me to add
the subfolders in the search path and to declare the locals variables for
the libraries but  that implies that the user needs to add Hoa and Cream in
the startup options.

I would prefer to link directly deken to the GitHub repositories to avoid
multiples download links and multiples uploads (I've seen an issue about it)
.

Thanks