[PD] [ANN] HOA & Cream Library new releases

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:42:46 CEST 2015

> I'd be careful exposing the tk canvas api from within Pd.  It's a buggy
> interface, as evidenced
> by the off-by-one errors in the data-structure illustrations of Miller's
> book.

Hi Jonathan,

What do you mean by "exposing the tk canvas api" ? Is it about how I create
GUI or about a specific object ? I made a lot of tests on Windows, Mac and
Linux and it seems pretty stable. The fact is that I don't draw directly in
the pd's canvas for many many reasons. You should have a look at the CICM
wrapper.

Cheers