[PD] dmx interfaces + Pd

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 16:23:38 CEST 2015

I've used the DmxMaster shield with Arduino and it worked fine.
Here's the library https://github.com/TinkerKit/DmxMaster
and this is the shield https://store.arduino.cc/product/T040060

Heard that the company closed down or something, don't know if it's still
supported. Still, if you get yourself a shield (shouldn't be difficult to
find one), you can give it a try. The examples of the library are pretty
straight forward. I really recommend it.