[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 124, Issue 4

fz at mur.at fz at mur.at
Thu Jul 2 07:25:30 CEST 2015

Dear IOhannes,
thanks for your answers.

I am on Win8 and Pd-extended.- So, if I start my patch the firt
rendering option is directshow and the second quicktime.

I tried out the messages:
[open $1 RGBA DirectShow(
and
[open $1 * DirectShow(

The videos are playing, but with every video on my playlist I get
thies error "Unable to add SampleFilter 262701".

Hm, with this messages - I have no errors use:

[open $1 1(
or
[open $1(

best,