[PD] 2nd Pi 2 issue

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:00:30 CEST 2015

Dear list,

In addition to having trouble getting pd 46.6 to install on the Raspberry
Pi 2 I am having trouble compiling the NYU wiringPi objects.

Does anyone know which architecture the Pi 2 requires?  l_arm or .pd_linux?

I am able to compile the objects using the provided makefile as an l_arm
object but when I try to create a .pd_linux object with the makefile
terminal returns:
"* No rule to make target 'wiringPi_gpio.pd_linux'. Stop."

same goes for the wiringPi_mcp3008.pd_linux object.

Any advice greatly appreciated!
Rick