[PD] Pd 46.6 on raspberry pi 2 (automake)

Rick Snow ricksnow at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 23:48:16 CEST 2015

Thanks Jack.  This seems to be moving in the right direction.

I ran sudo apt-get install autoconf and that seemed to install correctly.

Now when I run ./autogen I get:
autoreconf: Entering directory '. '
autoreconf: configure.ac not using Gettext
a series of 10 more autoconf: returns
including:
autoreconf: configure.in: subdirectory bindings/cpp not present
autoreconf: configure.in: not using Libtool
then
configure.in: 104: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_LIBTOOL_WIN32_DLL
If this token and others are legitemate, please use m4_pattern_allow.
See the Autoconf documentation.
configure.in:105 error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_LIBTOOL
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

thanks again,
Rick