[PD] Looking for a Pd object like Max's XYZ [WAS]: Re: looking for an object like max's join

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 12:58:24 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 03/07/2015 01:30, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> hi, I wonder if anyone thought of making an object that generates a list
> from individual inlets that triggers the output whenever a value is sent to
> any inlet.

I think in general that when asking "is there an object in Pd which does
xyz the Max object does" it's would be very useful for the list (and for
posterity) to know what the use case is.

i.e. in this case, maybe what you are achieving with [pak] in Max can be
achieved in a completely different way in Pd :-)

IMHO this would be more positively challenging for the list (and more
fun) :-)

My two cets.

Lorenzo.