[PD] [filterview~]. Was: Wavesel~ external preview available as deken-type distribution.

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 7 08:05:04 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you :-).

Hans once made [filterview~] which looks very much like [filtergraph~]
(https://github.com/pd-projects/filterview). It is already on my list to
look at. I am not sure executable versions are available, but I could
put those in deken-space too. There are rumoured to be issues with
[filterview~], it would be nice to know these.

Greetings,

Fred Jan