[PD] [filterview~]. Was: Wavesel~ external preview available as deken-type distribution. (Fred Jan Kraan)

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 7 22:12:49 CEST 2015

Hi,

For the curious, I added a screenshot of the help-patch:
http://puredata.info/Members/fjkraan/software/wavesel-help/view and an
ogg movie
(http://puredata.info/Members/fjkraan/software/wavesel-demo/at_download/file),
alas without sound. This version 0.6 works better than 0.5, but still is
not based on the Cicm Wrapper.

> Hi,
> Great !
> If you need any advice for the Cicm Wrapper, feel free to ask. We can

Well, I was wondering how modifying a fixed set of graphical objects is
handled. The wavesel object is made up out of a range of vertical lines,
representing the maximum value of the samples they represent. Selecting
them is changing the color and moving and resizing a rectangle behind them.

The Cream examples I looked at, only used create, not move and color.
Are these supported?

> also think to include your objects in the Cream library if you want. In
> this case, I can give you the access to the GitHub repository.

If the object gets reasonable complete, I will rename it waveform~, and
add it to cyclone. But it still can be added to other libraries too.

> Cheers,
> Pierre

Greetings,

Fred Jan