[PD] how to change symbol to float

Richard Millig richard.millig at gmx.de
Wed Jul 8 15:24:47 CEST 2015

my original problem was -as i said in my first mail- that the "numbers",
which I get from AndrOSC, are not floats but "numbers" with a comma
(like 0,873), maybe I described the problem bad (sorry for my bad
english, I'm from Germany), my problem is: how do I change that comma to
a point? or: is the problem in my AndrOSC?
thanks
richard