[PD] c.wavesel~ Was: [filterview~]. Was: Wavesel~ external preview available as deken-type distribution. (Fred Jan Kraan)

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 12 15:56:58 CEST 2015

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for your fast response.

I did some more testing; a 32-bit Xubuntu works exactly like the 64-bit
variant, so no 64-bit related issues here.

Compiling on my old Mac (10.5) fails. At first it complains about the
combination of several flags and multiple architectures, and after
reducing these to just -arch i386, the Cream library fails on compile
errors in Deprecated/AudioFFT.cpp.

But with some extra post messages, I traced the development of the state
of the foreground layer (= waveform layer).
- With the default waveform drawn, the state is undefined (weird large
number),
- When an array is loaded (setarray & redraw) it becomes -1 (CLOSED),
- After restore, at the start of the paint function it is -2 (INVALID),
- At the end of the paint function, it is -3 (TODRAW).
This is with the help patch, eventually the setarray should include redraw.

Fred Jan