[PD] FFtease - pvcompand~ bug?

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 20:48:52 CEST 2015

Hello List.

I am have developed a patch in pd-extended and as I was checking vanilla
compability I ran across what seems to be a bug in pvcompand~ object from
the fftease library in pd 0.46-6. The example works fine in extended but
when I run it in vanilla it just overtakes the audio card. No sound is
emitted and with some soundcards I can hear a click as soon as the audio is
turned on (similar to when the audio card crashes over extreme feedback
with a delay)

I am runing macOSX 10.6.8 with pd-ext 0.43 and vanilla 0.46-6.

has anyone encountered similar issues?
As far as I know this library hasn't been maintained or updated since 2012.
any help will be deeply appreciated.

thnx

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez