[PD] partconv~ outputs silence

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Jul 17 13:28:15 CEST 2015

On 07/17/2015 11:30 AM, Matthias Blau wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I'm having trouble using partconv~ in a freshly compiled pd-0.46.6 on
> Ubuntu 14.04.
>
> First, if I use the distro-supplied pd-bsaylor package, then I get the
> usual 64bit error message:

if this a usual error message for you and it is fixed in svn, then it
seems you have forgotten to report a bug (with Ubuntu/Debian/...):
$ reportbug pd-bsaylor

you are encouraged to do that for all buggy packages provided by your
system. else they won't ever get fixed (esp. since most pd-* packages
are not really active upstream - "active" as in "doing releases").

mgdsr
IOhannes