[PD] partconv~ outputs silence

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 18:56:24 CEST 2015

partconv~ needs to receive a set message to set the table, otherwise it
wont work with the specified array given as the first argument and it will
crash. So it needs a loadbang to set the table. I contacted the author
(bensaylor), who said this is a known bug but that he didn't have time to
work on it.

I tried to make a bug report on on it just now, but sourceforge seems to be
down - i got http://sourceforge.net/error-404.html

anyway, I see many objects and libraries have been kind of abandoned and I
worry and wonder about the odds of someone else jumping in and maintaining
them :/

cheers