[PD] partconv~ outputs silence

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jul 19 21:59:17 CEST 2015

On 07/19/2015 09:55 PM, IOhannes m zmölnig wrote:
>> > And I don't see how it wouldn't work if the table had its contents saved,
>> > for example...
> have the [partconv~] object be created before the [table]?

in any case: a table saving its own content is an edge case. if your
[partconv~] only works with tables that have in-patch-data, i would
consider it broken (=> more broken than it currently is).

... storing table data within patches doesn't scale well: among other
things it uses the second most inefficient storage format and doesn't
allow to use different data in multiple instances...

fmsdr
IOhannes