[PD] partconv~ outputs silence

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 19 22:49:54 CEST 2015

Hi Matthias,

> Hello all, Fred Jan,
>
> thank you all for your help - Alexandre's remark below solved my problem.

Well, your problem might be solved by a workaround, but there are still
issues with [partconv~].

> After having sorted this out, I also noticed that even the pd-bsaylor
> package from Ubuntu 14.04 appears to work (regarding partconv~) although
> it says it encountered a 64bit error!

If you get the 64-bit error the values you get from the array are
incorrect (at least half of them). The nice thing is, it doesn't crash.
The code was updated in 2013-01-02, but the latest pd-extended may be
before that.

> Best wishes,
> Matthias

Greetings,