[PD] partconv~ outputs silence

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jul 19 23:46:10 CEST 2015

On 07/19/2015 10:49 PM, Fred Jan Kraan wrote:
> If you get the 64-bit error the values you get from the array are
> incorrect (at least half of them). The nice thing is, it doesn't crash.
> The code was updated in 2013-01-02, but the latest pd-extended may be
> before that.

iiuc, matthias refers to the standard Debian (and ubuntu) package
"pd-bsaylor".
i have created a number of bug-reports last night regarding this issue
with Debian packages.
i guess i will be able to fix them next week.

i cannot stress enough, that we are depending on the feedback of users
to *report* any issues, rather than hoping that they will be magically
fixed.

gfmsard
IOhannes