[PD] talking about partconv~: Win7/8 version anyone?

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Tue Jul 21 13:07:51 CEST 2015

Hi,

I could try to make a deken version so you can test the latest fixes :-)
of which the patch is included.

The fix has two parts:
- The quick hack is to prevent a crash when perform is called while no
array is present and no IR partitions are prepared (x->ir_prepared == 0).
- The resets of x->ir_prepared ensure for each exit of partconv_set the
current state of the array is always correct.

But the fixes will end up in the pd-iem version soon, that is the
preferred option.

The patch will end up in SourceForge (as patch) when it becomes
available again.

Greetings,

Fred Jan