[PD] Why does cross synthesis with [expr~] sound much better than [poltocar~]?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:39:28 CEST 2015

it's been corrected in the new cyclone library, that you can download with
the deken plugin, and it was working just fine with pd extended 0.42, so
it's a pd extended 0.43 thing

I was actually the one who raised it up an issue with both poltocar~ and
cartopol~, that the signs were inverted. It actually worked fine for
spectral processing, even though it wasn't correct. But then only one of
the objects were corrected in 0.43 and everything was ruined :) it was
better before