[PD] Can't input tilde on my Ubuntu

Richie Cyngler glitchpop at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 12:02:40 CEST 2015

I've had this on Raspberry Pi. On the Pi it's a keyboard config issue. So
if the suggestions above don't work you could try mucking around with a
different keyboard config or even better actually identify what you
keyboard is and configure for that. Good luck, these kinds of basic issues
tend to be quite frustrating.

cheers
Richie

www.glitchpop.com