[PD] Need assistant compiling objects for OS 10.9.5, Pd-ext 43.4

Reed Perkins reedperkins32 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 20:56:15 CEST 2015

​I copy and pasted the code you put in your reply into the makefile.

I received this error when running​ "make pd_darwin":

"*** missing separator.  Stop."

That probably just had to do with spacing issues caused by me copy and
pasting. I edited the spacing below the ".c.pd_darwin:" section until it
worked in Terminal.

I receive this error when Terminal finally began compiling:

"warning: unused parameter 'x' [-Wunused-parameter]"

Not sure what this is about, but the .pd_darwin files compiled anyway and I
am able to load them into pd-extended. Success! Thank you so much for your
help. I will definitely check out this new 'deken' plugin you mentioned.

Thanks,

Reed