[PD] table array and datastructure graph together

olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Wed Aug 5 10:35:48 CEST 2015

hello dear list,

I am struggling now trying to show a table with a soundwave together
with graphs from a datastructure architecture, to build scores...

the idea is to superpose the table with the datastructure graph so we
can synchronise the sound and the graph .

It "works" when I build the patch, like i can add the table array in the
datastructure graph sub-patch, stuff a sound in it and work on the
graph, but it disapear when I close and reopen the patch saved with the
table (the table is not in the file anymore on reload... )
Is it normal ? or is it some bug ?
do I need to use dynamic patching to resolve that (not my taste, too
unstable...)

I work actually with some old version of pd (0.43), to ensure
compatibility (I collaborate with people working on windows and
pd-extended ... ) so I don't know if it's a feature, a bug or a resolved
bug in more recent build (need to check, but need to reinstall some
system for that too... )

Also, is there any recent available readanysf~ build for windows anywhere ?

thanks a lot for any hint,

(I will post the file if necessary, and publish it when ready as it can
be usefull for others... )

Olm-e