[PD] [PD-announce] announcing Context, a modular > sequencer for PD

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 15 09:29:29 CEST 2015

Are you asking if Context can be made compatible with PD-Vanilla? As IOhannes says, this should be possible by installing some extra packages. I've only ever had Extended installed, so I don't know exactly which packages I've used that aren't available in Vanilla. Maybe someone with Vanilla could run the program and tell me what pops up in the error console?

BTW, Extended is still easy to install on Ubuntu by adding the right ppa, as detailed on the official page.