[PD] [PD-announce] announcing Context, a modular > sequencer for PD

Forrest Curo treegestalt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:59:53 CEST 2015

These instructions no longer work:
https://puredata.info/docs/faq/debian

That is, they work up to sudo apt-get install pd-extended, which then
produces:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package pd-extended
In any case, I've found pd-extended a problem to use with csound, since it
insists on clobbering the audio channels