[PD] "G05.execution.order" issue (bug? just wrong?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 01:17:25 CEST 2015

Howdy, the "G05.execution.order" example in Pd shows us how delay lines
will always delay at least a block of samples, unless you tweak it by using
some subpatches and stuff.

Well, even though the example works as described, I was doing some tests
and didn't get the same results.

So it is weird that behaves like that in the example, but when I change the
patch or make a new patch it just doesn't behave the same way. Meaning that
it will not delay to at least a block in size, but less than that without
doing the subpatches thing.

See my patch attached.

So what now, huh?

cheers