[PD] patch runs twice from script

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 28 14:30:23 CEST 2015

I think the problem of Lang is different, he says:
"The problem is especially with GEM, as in this case I have double
lights turned on and everything is too bright."
It is more a problem of the patch launching twice in the same pd
instance, specific to OSX 10.7+ (IIRC)

Under osX, to launch two pd instances you just have to start them from
terminal.
Nicolas

http://www.nimon.org