[PD] lp8_cheb~ for pd-vanilla

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Aug 28 22:45:03 CEST 2015

On 08/28/2015 07:10 PM, Pagano, Patrick wrote:
> Is it possible to add iemlibs to pd-vanilla?
>
> I am finding quite a few nice filters i would like to include in my build of pd vanilla  and i am hopeful there is a way to include them on raspberry pi/pd-vanilla

why can't you use the externals¹?
that's what externals are for after all: extending Pd.

btw, if you are concerned about compatibility with Pd-vanilla, then i
can assure you that iemlib is developped solely against pd-vanilla (it
just happens to be included with Pd-extended)

if you are on Debian or a derivative (like raspbian), then pd-iemlib is
available since jessie.

gfamdsr
IOhannes

¹well, [lp8_cheb~] is an abstraction. but it depends on iemlibs
[filter~] external.