[PD] Pure Data Buffir~ object

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 29 15:54:06 CEST 2015

Hi Alexandre,

> hey, how is going with this object?

Not much, I just returned from vacation ;-).

> I just wanted to say it'd be really good if it was updated to max size
> of 4096, which is the current configuration since max 6
>
> 256 is just too little and made more sense back in the day of max 5
>
> hopefully it's an easy update, what do you say?

A first glance it doesn't look too complicated, but I think it would be
good to retain the current buffer size as default, and add the larger
size as an extra argument or message.
Maybe creating a separate object, like buffir4k~, somewhere outside
cyclone would be the easier option.

There are no other serious issues with buffir~?

> cheers

Greetings,

Fred Jan