[PD] locality with new [field] object (Jonathan Wilkes)

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 21:52:14 CEST 2015

Btw-- the "canvas" field isn't the only way to avoid throwing around
gpointers.

Here's a quick pacman vector animation where I just animate by changing the
attributes of the drawing instruction.  Since it's all vector drawings I
can scale pacman
to any size I wish without it becoming pixelated:

http://pdblog.nfshost.com/pacman.webm

I guess the next step is to make pacman eat those objects as he moves
over them.

-Jonathan