[PD] array-abs

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 22:32:20 CEST 2015

Thanks.

Yes. Right now I'm just looking to see if these would be useful, if there's
anything awful about the syntax, if they try to do too much or are too
fussy, if anyone would want to contribute, etc. When I get them polished a
bit I'll do a regular release on the normal channels (I can't remember if I
have access to anything officially Pd related).

Matt