[PD] array-abs

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 4 22:38:27 CEST 2015

Matt,If you want you can put them up in a repo on the gitlab instance I'm usingfor the gui port.  (Or just on github.)
I'm sure it's not as ideal as Dropbox or Google Drive, but it's still onlythree relatively simple steps for your user:1) User clicks the prominently displayed "Download" button2) 🐱 (1f431 - cat face)
3) 😺  (1f63a - smiling cat face with open mouth)

-Jonathan