[PD] array-abs

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 09:16:13 CEST 2015

Yes that's true about iterative approaches and dataflow in general.
What gets me about [list-drip] is the necessity of the [>> 1] to prevent
stack overflow.  So even if you can follow the order of operations with
recursion through that object chain, you have to also keep track of
the order in which those two branches interact during the recursion.

I can visualize that using a small set of data to the inlet, and taking my time.
But at that point the diagram itself isn't elucidating anything useful about
the flow of data.  For that you'd need some way to animate the flow through
the wires in greater than zero logical time.  And even then you'd want to show
the actual data associated with each cycle of animation.

-Jonathan