[PD] array-abs

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 5 17:57:50 CEST 2015

Ah, gotcha.
-Jonathan

     On Monday, October 5, 2015 11:40 AM, Christof Ressi <christof.ressi at gmx.at> wrote:

 You're right that it's easy to implement as an abstraction but I was rather thinking about execution speed. I guess a fictional object like [array drip] that would just iterate through the array using a C loop would be the fastest possible method. I don't see how you could even get close to that with abstractions, especially when using only vanilla objects.