[PD] array-abs

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 19:57:18 CEST 2015

Agreed, "drip" is awful. I had one included and then removed it because I
hated the name, and it's not that much to hook an iterator to a table
reader (and you have the indices to work with in whatever way you need as
well).

Speaking of which, on my machine [array get] is faster than plain
[tabread]. It can get lists of about 30 from an array about as fast as
[tabread] can get single floats. Weird, but cool.