[PD] comport rxerrors on W10

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Oct 7 09:54:58 CEST 2015

On 2015-10-07 07:47, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> IOhannes wrote:
>> i just tested [comport] on a virtual W10 (running on a Debian host),
>
> so your host is Debian, mine is W10.
> which tells what?

nothing.
i was merely mentioning the fact that my host is Debian for completeness
sake.

the point was, that i have a [comport] running fine on a W10 machine.
so i doubt your assumption "[comport] buggy on W10".

i'm aware that this doesn't help you much (since it doesn't magically
make [comport] work on your W10 installation), but it adds a data point
to triaging the actual problem.

> PS i installed a fresh copy of Pd-ext 43.4

i used Pd-vanilla 0.46-7 with [comport] being installed either via deken
or from pd-iem (probably the latter).

fgmad
IOhannes