[PD] PdDroidParty needs a maintainer

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Thu Oct 8 05:29:26 CEST 2015

Hi all,

PdDroidParty is an Android application for running Pd patches. It
bundles libPd with some front-end code for rendering the non-editable
parts of Pd's GUI.

I no longer have a working build environment for Android on my machine
and I think somebody else could do a better job at maintaining this
project and hopefully moving it forward, bringing it into line with
modern Android development practices etc.

Cc-ing Antoine and Berenger as I thought you might be interested and/or
know somebody.

If anybody is interested, please let me know!

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/