[PD] percolate binaries

Jeppi Jeppi jeppiot at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 8 07:51:08 CEST 2015

If you succeed please tell us what gcc compiler flags should be required for mavericks, 64bit Intel... I Can just do it myself then :)

Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2015 01:10:03 -0300
From: porres at gmail.com
To: jwmatthys at gmail.com
CC: pd-list at lists.iem.at
Subject: Re: [PD] percolate binaries

the one i downloaded from kene works on pd extended 0.42, though
> using pd 0.46-7
64 bits, btw
didn't know about rtcmix~ great
I'm on mavericks, using pd 0.46-7, downloaded it via deken, but it didn't work though :/ - I open the help file and it crashes

    As far as I know, percolate binaries
      just aren't available for Pd anymore.

      But rtcmix~ has all of the STK instruments and several other
      physical models as well. It's available for Linux and OSX, in
      Deken and here: http://puredata.info/Members/jwmatthys/

      You can read documentation on the RTcmix language here:
      http://rtcmix.org/

      Joel