[PD] Pd internal font size inconsistency on Raspbian

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 08:53:15 CEST 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 12:23 AM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Ok, try this in place of the command that was giving the error:
> pdtk_post "rank tk speculation follows: [font actual [get_font_for_size
> $font_size] -displayof $tkcanvas]\n"

There you got it, inspector Wilkes! For Xubuntu the output is:

rank tk speculation follows: -family {DejaVu Sans Mono} -size -10
-weight normal -slant roman -underline 0 -overstrike 0

For Raspbian:

rank tk speculation follows: -family {DejaVu Sans Mono} -size -11
-weight normal -slant roman -underline 0 -overstrike 0

In both cases the font size menu says "10".