[PD] MIDI connection problem with commandline-parameters

cornicis cornicis at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 9 17:41:34 CEST 2015

I picked Qjackctl and defined a standard patchbay, though there's a need
for an xserver now. I will switch to udev if there's a need for better
performance.

I'm still wondering why autoconnecting worked before if a MIDI device
was already connected, but I leave it at that for the time being. Thanks
for your replies!

Cheers,
Daniel