[PD] deken-plugin.conf

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Oct 11 18:45:41 CEST 2015

On 10/11/2015 05:38 PM, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> on my Windows 10 machine i'm supposed to put the deken-plugin in
> .../AppData/Pd.
> subsequently externals are downloaded in this folder.
>
> (after manually unzipping them) this scheme works, at least with Vanilla
> 46.7.
>
> trying to use the deken-plugin.conf file with: installpath
> D:/Pd-main/extra-deken
> failed however.
> immediatly after starting a search (all) the deken-plugin becomes
> disfunctional,
> and stays like that also after removing the .conf file.
>
> as i understand it, with this .conf file it should be possible to put
> the externals anywhere you like.
>
> maybe i'm wrong here?

no, that's the idea.
there might be bugs though.

have you tried using backslashes rather than forward slashes in the
config-file ("D:\Pd-main\extra-deken")? have you tried
double-backslashes ("D:\\Pd-main\\extra-deken")?
what happens if you do an *ordinary* (non-"all") search?

could you send your deken-plugin.conf (privately if you prefer).

if you happen to have a github account, would you mind opening a new
ticket on [1]?

fmasdr
IOhannes

[1] https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/new