[PD] help with pdf~ object (zexy)

Benoit Fortier benoitfortier at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 13 20:19:25 CEST 2015

Ok thanks IOhannes, it was very counterintuitive to me but I think I understand this now : in the help patch, the pdf~ object draws a probability density fonction of values between -1 and 1 in an array (the size of the array can be specified as an argument) by doing a density estimation of the flow of samples coming in the signal inlet of the object. Thats what I needed to understand, but if, for the record, anyone want to complete this explanation or correct me on something I get wrong, i’d be happy to read you.

Benoît