[PD] deken-plugin & portability

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 18:02:15 CEST 2015

The GUI port I'm working on for Pd-l2ork should essentially replace Pd-extended.  But I still have to get it building on OSX.
There will be some inconveniences:* I'm not porting Toxy.  (But Pd Vanilla broke support for it anyway.)* Aside from some key GUI externals, I'm only going to port GUI externals "a la carte".  That is, if your patches depend on it and it would be burdensome to find a workaround, I'll go ahead and (try to) port it.
But in general, all the other externals that ship with Pd-extended should work just fine (and do work atm in Pd-l2ork).
-Jonathan