[PD] deken-plugin & portability

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 23:07:51 CEST 2015

Hi Dan,     How do you handle versioning?

     On Wednesday, October 14, 2015 3:18 PM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

 That’s why one idea with deken is to install an “extended” meta package which installs most (if not all) of the libs that came with pd-extended. I don’t think it’s too hard to ask a user to open the plugin and install a single package.
Also, the cross platform issue will be fixed in time. Thanks for debugging!
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com