[PD] fft~ bug in Pd-0.46-7-64bit.app on OSX

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 23:33:32 CEST 2015

If I understand the fft files correctly OOURA is now the default, but
'disguised' as mayer fft so the old API should remain valid.
(http://sourceforge.net/p/pure-data/pure-data/ci/master/tree/src/d_fft_fftsg.c).

Indeed I get the same result for Matt's test patch with Pd 0.46-5
which is on my system. Sinusoids for block size 8 and 16, instead of
spectrum points.

A while ago I've been reading in OOURA fft code and what I remember
is, Pd uses its mixed radix functions. Not sure about it though.

Katja