[PD] cartopol~ and poltocar~

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 03:13:15 CEST 2015

this has been corrected in the new cyclone library

actually, both cartopol~ and poltocar~ were "wrong" in the same way, but
for extended 0.42 only poltocar~ was corrected, this incomplete fix ended
up ruining spectral processing that was actually working before that.

get the new cyclone, many objects are being corrected

cheers