[PD] playing .mid files in puredata

Winfried Ritsch ritsch at iem.at
Mon Oct 19 20:25:11 CEST 2015

Hello,

Yes xeq has a very genius concept, but if the author does not nurse the source
and none adopt it ... it should not be used by easy access installation like
deken, where users nearly unindented can install externals.

But putting it on git is a very good idea, maybe someone adopt it or extend it
to a new external library.

mfg
 winfried